Plugable Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt 2) to DVI Adapter
|$12.97 Retail $24.99|
- COMPATIBILITY-Passive adapter is compatible with Thunderbolt 2 or Dual-Mode Mini DisplayPort (DP++) output ports only. Not a bidirectional adapter. Please note that the host system's graphics processor and the connected DVI display need to support the desired resolution
- MINI DP TO DVI-Converts mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt 2 or mDP) output on your Apple laptop or PC to a DVI output to enable connection to a DVI monitor
- SUPPORTED RESOLUTIONS-Supports DVI displays up to 1920x1200 displays at 60Hz refresh rate
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION-No installation software or drivers required; just plug and play
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
|Buy Once $12.97|
|Subscribe & Save$12.71|
(Supports Mac, Windows, Linux Systems and Displays up to 1920x1200@60Hz, Passive)
|Cable type||DVI/Mini DisplayPort|
|Connector on First End||1 x Mini DisplayPort Female DisplayPort 1.1 Video|
|Connector on First End||Mini DisplayPort Female Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x DVI Male Video|
|Connector on Second End||DVI Male Video|
|Country of origin||China|
|Device Supported||Video Device|
|Device Supported||Desktop Computer|
|Device Supported||Tablet PC|
|Features||Plug & Play|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MDPM-DVIF|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.plugable.com|
Plugable's Mini DisplayPort to DVI passive adapter (MDPM-DVIF) allows you to connect from a Thunderbolt 2 or Mini Dual-Mode DisplayPort (DP++) output on your laptop desktop or tablet to virtually any DVI-enabled display.
Passive adapters rely on the DisplayPort output of the host system to provide the necessary signaling to support an DVI display.
The adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz refresh rate.
Are you wondering if your DisplayPort output supports DP++? These ports are often noted with a DP++ symbol next to the port itself. If you may be unsure if your DisplayPort port is DP++ capable please check with your system manufacturer.
|Product Name||Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt 2) to DVI Adapter (Passive)|
|Product Type||Video Cable|
|Supported Resolution||1920 x 1200|
Material Safety Data Sheet
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product.