Plugable Active Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt 2) to HDMI 2.0 Adapter
|$16.46 Retail $29.99|
- mDP TO HDMI ADAPTER- Converts a Mini DisplayPort output on your laptop or desktop to HDMI for easy connection to an HDMI capable display, monitor, or HDTV-mDP TO HDMI ADAPTER- Converts a Mini DisplayPort output on your laptop or desktop to HDMI for easy connection to an HDMI capable display, monitor, or HDTV
- SUPPORTED RESOLUTIONS-Supports HDMI displays up to 3840x2160 @ 60Hz (4K) resolution
- AMD EYEFINITY COMPATIBLE-VESA (DisplayPort) certified. Compliant with VESA Dual-Mode DisplayPort 1.2, High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2), and HDMI 2.0 standards
- COMPATIBILITY-Active Adapter is compatible with Mini DisplayPort 1.2 output ports and HDMI 2.0 displays. Not bidirectional. Note your source and display both need to support desired resolution
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
|Buy Once $16.46|
|Subscribe & Save$15.64|
(Supports Mac, Windows, Linux and Displays up to 4k UHD 3840x2160@60Hz)
|Connector on First End||1 x DisplayPort Female DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on First End||DisplayPort Female Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x HDMI Male HDMI 2.0 Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on Second End||HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video|
|Country of origin||China|
|Device Supported||Graphics Card|
|Device Supported||Tablet PC|
|Device Supported||Audio/Video Device|
|Features||Plug & Play|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MDP-HDMI|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.plugable.com|
Plugable's Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Active Adapter (MDP-HDMI) allows you to easily connect the Mini DisplayPort/Thunderbolt 2 output on your Mac or PC laptop desktop or tablet to virtually any HDMI-enabled display. Active adapters use an integrated chipset to convert the DisplayPort signal from the computer to a HDMI signal compatible with HDMI displays. This adapter supports resolutions up to 4K (3840x2160 @ 60Hz) refresh rate for computer monitors and televisions with Standard Dynamic Range (SDR) 4K 30Hz with High Dynamic Range (HDR) capable televisions and monitors.
Apple Notes: While our mDP adapters work with Apple Thunderbolt ports the maximum supported resolution will depend on the model of Mac and monitor in use. Please be aware that with an update to macOS Mavericks Apple disabled 4K video output on the vast majority of Mac models-even models which previously were able to output 4K. Only Macs with "official" 4K support from Apple will be capable of 4K output using this adapter while most will be limited to 1080P output. Additionally some Apple systems will not be capable of outputting audio from Thunderbolt 2 to the HDMI display.
The adapter has passed the extensive testing requirements necessary for VESA certification and is compliant with VESA Dual-Mode DisplayPort 1.2 High Bit Rate 2 (HBR2) and HDMI 2.0 standards. The adapter is also compatible with both AMD Eyefinity and NVIDIA Surround technologies.
In the Bag
Please note that an HDMI cable is not included.
|Product Name||Active Mini DisplayPort (Thunderbolt 2) to HDMI 2.0 Adapter|
|Product Type||A/V Cable|
|Supported Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|UPC Alternates||021111377997 818215550575 818239704794 819927010692|
Material Safety Data Sheet
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product.