|Cleaner Volume||84.5 fl oz (2.6 quart)|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|Directions/Instructions||Use Instructions |
- Blockade areas to be stripped. Floors will become very slippery when stripper is applied. Exercise caution.
- Gloves goggles and protective footwear is recommended when using this product
- Dilute or dispense using cold water
- Apply liberal amounts of stripper solution uniformly to floor with mop. Start at edges to provide more soak time. If splashing occurs wipe off surfaces with a clean damp rag.
- Let stripper solution soak 10-15 minutes. Mop agitate to loosen finish. Re-wet as necessary. Do not allow solution to dry on floor. Longer soak times may be necessary in cases of extreme buildup.
- Hand or machine scrub thoroughly using appropriate stripper pads or stripping brush. Pick up all solution with a clean mop wet vac or automatic scrubber. Mop up any tracks left by wet vacs or scrubbers before they dry.
- Thoroughly rinse floor with clean water using a mop and bucket. Let floor dry completely before applying a Diversey Green Seal®-Certified finish or other recommended Diversey brand floor finish or sealer.
|Environmental Certification||Green Seal|