StarTech.com 10ft (3m) USB C to DVI Cable - 1080p USB Type-C to DVI-Digital Video Display Adapter Monitor Cable - Works w/ Thunderbolt 3
|$36.54 Retail $52.99|
- DISPLAY COMPATIBILITY: Tested w/ DVI-Digital (single-link) monitor brands Dell, Samsung, Asus, Acer & LG and projectors like Sony, Christie, LG, NEC, Epson; great for routing in boardrooms/offices
- PERFORMANCE: 10ft/3m USB-C (DP 1.2 Alt Mode HBR2) to DVI-D single link cable supports 1920x1200/1080p at 60Hz | EDID pass-through | Black | Thunderbolt 3 compatible
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: Minimize signal loss & failure points; slim & flexible design w/ adapter chip built into DVI connector reduces clutter & provides a tidy install in the office or home office
- COMPATIBILITY: Dell XPS, Precision & Latitude, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Extreme, Surface Pro 7/Laptop 3/Book 3, MacBook Pro, iPad Pro, TB3 MacBook Air, HP EliteBook, Spectre & ZBook & Chromebooks
- EASY TO USE: Video adapter cable has been tested to ensure compatibility w/ USB Type C DP Alt Mode or TB3 device; driverless plug & play setup w/ macOS, iPadOS, Windows 10, Linux, Chrome OS & Andro
|Buy Once $36.54|
|Subscribe & Save$35.81|
Black 10ft USB Type C DP Alt Mode HBR2 to DVI-Digital (single-link) Cable | 1920x1200/1080p 60Hz | EDID - Video Adapter cable for reliable connection - Compatible w/ Thunderbolt 3 and range of monitors/displays/projectors - No Drivers OS independent
|Cable length||9.84 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 24-pin Type C Male Thunderbolt 3|
|Connector on First End||Type C Male Thunderbolt 3|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 25-pin DVI-D (Single-Link) Male Digital Video|
|Connector on Second End||DVI-D (Single-Link) Male Digital Video|
|Country of origin||China|
|Device Supported||iPad Pro|
|Device Supported||MacBook Air|
|Device Supported||Video Device|
|Features||Plug & Play|
|Features||Extended Display Identification Data (EDID)|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Manufacturer Part Number||CDP2DVI3MBNL|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
|Marketing Information||This USB-C toDVIcable lets you connect your Thunderbolt 3 or USB Type-C enabled device to a DVIcomputer monitor with just one cable providing you with a convenient clutter-free solution. |
Astonishing Picture Quality
The USB-C toDVIadapter cable lets you harness the video capabilities that are built into your USB-C connection to deliverastonishingpicturequalityatresolutions up to1920x1200.
Plus theUSB-C video cableis backward compatible with 1080p displays which makes it a great accessory for home office or other work environments.
At9.8ft. (3m) in length this computermonitor cabledelivers a compact connection that eliminates excess adapters and cabling ensuring a tidy professional installation. Forshorterinstallations we also offer a3.3ft. (1m) (CDP2DVIMM2MB)USB-C toDVI cable enabling you to choose the right cable length for your custom installation needs.
The reversible USB-C connectoroffersan easy and convenient connection.To ensure easy operation and installation this USB-C toDVIcable works with both Windows and Mac computers and supports easyplug-and-play installation.
CDP2DVI3MBNLis backed by a3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: Your USB-C port must support DisplayPort over USB-C (DP AltMode) in order to work with this adapter.
|Product Name||3 m (10 ft.) USB-C to DVI Cable - 1920 x 1200 - Black|
|Product Type||Video Cable|
|Supported Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|UPC Alternates||065030875714 818214181695 818215119093 818243154219|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.31 lb|
Material Safety Data Sheet
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product.