StarTech.com 15ft (5m) Premium Certified HDMI 2.0 Cable with Ethernet, High Speed Ultra HD 4K 60Hz HDMI Cable HDR10, UHD HDMI Monitor Cord
|$28.41 Retail $37.99|
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: 16.4 ft (5m) Premium Certified HDMI 2.0 Cable with Ethernet, 4K 60Hz (3840x2160p), 18Gbps bandwidth, HDR10 for high contrast ratio, Ultra wide aspect ratio, 32 Ch. multi-stream audio w/1536Hz sampling (5.1/7.1/DD+/Dolby TrueHD/Atmos)
- DURABLE: Ultra HD high speed fully molded 4K 60Hz HDMI cable with durable PVC jacket for high strength and reliability; Flexible PVC strain relief prevents fraying or damage due to repetitive bending or rough usage
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: 26AWG wire with gold-plated connectors, and superior EMI shielding with Al-Mylar foil and copper braid improve signal integrity and reliability, providing higher quality video and audio
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for home/office and travel, works with computer/laptop/desktop/workstation; Long UHD HDMI cord to connect your TV/monitor/display/projector; Samsung/Sony/Apple TV/Dell/LG; Compatible with HDMI 1.4 1080p HD and previous HDMI versions
- SPECS: 16.4 feet (5 meters)
|Buy Once $28.41|
|Subscribe & Save$26.99|
16.4ft/5m Premium Certified high speed HDMI cable with Ethernet; 4K 60Hz (up to 4096x2160p)/UHD/18Gbps bandwidth/HDR10/Ultra wide/32 Ch Audio - 30AWG HDMI cord/PVC jacket/strain relief - HDMI 2.0 cable to connect laptop/desktop to TV/monitor/display
|Jacket Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|American Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Cable length||16.40 ft|
|Connector on First End||HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on First End||1 x 19-pin HDMI Male HDMI 2.0 Digital Audio/Video|
|Country of origin||China|
|Data transfer rate||18 Gbit/s|
|Device Supported||Home Theater System|
|Device Supported||Digital Signage Display|
|Device Supported||Audio/Video Device|
|Features||Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HDMM5MP|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
This 5-meterHigh SpeedHDMI® cable has been tested in accordance with the Premium HDMI Cable Certification Program. This ensures it's able to deliver the newest technical features that the latest HDMI specifications have tooffer including enhanced resolutionsand protection against EMI interference.
Each of our certified PremiumHigh SpeedHDMI Cables is labeled with unique anti-counterfeiting authentication so you can be confident that you have received agenuinecertified cable.
Experience the latest that HDMI has to offer
The cable supports resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz(3840x2160p) and bandwidths of up to 18Gbps. It also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors.
With higher resolutions increased speeds and sharper images you can expect an enhanced video experience. The cable is guaranteed to provide the very best HDMI capabilities available today.It's the perfect cable for creating dependable home theater connections or providing lifelike digital signage.
Plus the cable also supports up to 32 uncompressed digital audio channels to provide crystal-clear sound. The cable is also backward compatible with previous HDMI specifications and will work with all of your existing HDMI devices.
Provide superior connections with Premium HDMI certification
The cable has undergone rigorous compliance testing and is certified by an HDMI Authorized Test Center. This gives you the assurance that the cable will deliver the high-bandwidth enabled features you need. An EMI test is also performed to ensure the cable minimizes interference with wireless signals.
Watch dual video streams on a single display
The cable delivers dual video streams so that you can view two videos simultaneously on the same display. Your display must support Multi-View in order to take advantage of dual video streams.
The HDMM5MP is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
|Product Name||HDMI A/V Cable|
|Product Type||A/V Cable|
|Supported Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|UPC Alternates||065030873987 650308739876 818214214362 818243173746|
Material Safety Data Sheet
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product.