StarTech.com 50ft (15m) HDMI 2.0 Cable - 4K 60Hz UHD Active High Speed HDMI Cable - CL2 Rated for In Wall Install - Durable - HDR, 18Gbps
|$111.59 Retail $137.99|
- 4K HDMI CABLE: Ultra HD HDMI 2.0 cable w/18Gbps bandwidth; 4K 60Hz UHD (3840x2160), HDR for high contrast ratio, 21:9 cinema aspect ratio, 32 audio channels at 1536Hz sampling rate & 3D video support
- ACTIVE CIRCUITRY: Active bus powered amplifier boosts video up to 50ft/15m (no power supply needed), supports BT.2020 colorimetry & multi-stream audio to up to 4 users; performs to full HDMI 2.0 specs
- DURABLE CABLE: Ideal for in-wall installations where CL2 rating required; Flexible PVC jacket; Al-Mylar Foil shield & gold plated connectors w/metal shell improve signal integrity & block external EMI
- APPLICATIONS: Long high speed HDMI cable for use in home/offices/boardrooms/conference rooms/classrooms, works w/ your laptop for presentations via 4K monitors, projectors or displays w/CEC functions
- SPECS: 50' (15m) | Black | HDMI 2.0 | HDMI Cord Male to Male | Jacket: PVC | Al-Mylar EMI Shielding | CL2 Fire Rated | 2-Year Warranty | Note: HDMI connec
|Buy Once $111.59|
|Subscribe & Save$106.01|
50ft (15m) Active Ultra HD HDMI 2.0 Cable - 4K 60Hz/dual video/HDR/CEC/21:9 aspect ratio/BT.2020 - 32ch audio/4 user multistream - PVC jacket/CL2 Fire Rating/Al-Mylar EMI shield - High speed HDMI cable ideal for in-wall install - Supports HDMI 2.0
|Jacket Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|American Wire Gauge||24 AWG|
|Cable length||49.21 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 19-pin HDMI Male HDMI 2.0 Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on First End||HDMI Male Digital Audio/Video|
|Country of origin||China|
|Data transfer rate||18 Gbit/s|
|Device Supported||Audio/Video Device|
|Device Supported||Home Theater System|
|Features||Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Part Number||HD2MM15MA|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
This CL2 HDMI cable is rated for in-wall installations. It also has a built-in active signal booster that allows for a connection distance of up to 50 feet (15 m) between your HDMI devices with no signal loss. The cable is also backward compatible with previous HDMI specifications and will work with all of your existing HDMI devices.
Create 4K HDMI connections over longer distances
The cable's built-in amplifier circuitry actively boosts the HDMI signal with no external power required. It supports longer connections than regular HDMI. The active cable also features a thinner wire construction for more flexibility making it ideal for in-wall installations.
Experience the best that HDMI has to offer
This 4K HDMI cable supports resolutions of up to 4K@60Hz (3840x2160p) and bandwidths of up to 18Gbps. It also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) for higher contrast ratio and vivid colors.
With higher resolutions increased speeds and sharper images the cable provides the very best HDMI capabilities available today. It's the perfect cable for creating the ultimate home-theater experience for providing lifelike digital signage or for delivering exceptional presentations.
The cable also supports up to 32 uncompressed digital audio channels to provide crystal-clear sound.
The HD2MM15MA is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year Warranty.
Note:This cable features unidirectional architecture which requires that the cable is installed in the correct direction. Please ensure that the HDMI connector labeled with ""TV"" is connected to the display in order to ensure that the device and the HDMI source are connected properly.
|Product Name||HDMI Audio/Video Cable with Ethernet|
|Product Type||A/V Cable|
|Supported Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|UPC Alternates||065030875837 818242148912 818282922596|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.01 lb|
Material Safety Data Sheet
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product.