Plugable DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
|$14.20 Retail $24.99|
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY-We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. All of our products are backed with a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty as well as Seattle-based email support
- COMPATIBILITY-Passive adapter is compatible with Dual-Mode DisplayPort (DP++) output ports only. Not a bidirectional adapter. Please note that the host system's graphics processor and the connected VGA display need to support the desired resolution
- DP TO VGA-Converts full size DisplayPort (Dual-Mode/DP++) output on your laptop or desktop to a VGA output to enable connection to an VGA monitor
- SUPPORTED RESOLUTIONS-Supports VGA displays up to 1920x1200 displays at 60Hz refresh rate
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION-No installation software or drivers required; just plug and play
|Buy Once $14.20|
|Subscribe & Save$13.49|
(Supports Windows and Linux Systems and Displays up to 1920x1080, Passive)
|Connector on First End||DisplayPort Male Video|
|Connector on First End||1 x DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.1 Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Female VGA|
|Connector on Second End||HD-15 Female VGA|
|Country of origin||China|
|Device Supported||Desktop Computer|
|Device Supported||Tablet PC|
|Device Supported||Video Device|
|Limited Warranty||2 Year|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DPM-VGAF|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.plugable.com|
Plugable's DisplayPort to VGA passive adapter (DPM-VGAF) allows you to connect from a Dual-Mode DisplayPort (DP++) output on your laptop desktop or tablet to virtually any VGA-enabled display.
Passive adapters rely on the DisplayPort output of the host system to provide the necessary signaling to support an VGA display.
The adapter supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz refresh rate.
Are you wondering if your DisplayPort output supports DP++? These ports are often noted with a DP++ symbol next to the port itself. If you may be unsure if your DisplayPort port is DP++ capable please check with your system manufacturer.
|Product Name||Displayport TO VGA Adapter (Passive)|
|Product Type||Video Cable|
|Supported Resolution||1920 x 1200|
Material Safety Data Sheet
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product.