Belkin 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar
- Presents 3-in-1 qualities. Terrific compatibility with audio equipment, power transmission, and swift data transfer.
- Features Lightning/Mini-phone cable type
- Flexible enough to offer a variety of options to suit a specific need
- Features 1 x Lightning Male Proprietary Connector connector to let you worry-free about setting up a connection with the iPad
|Buy Once $40.44|
|Subscribe & Save$38.42|
Lightning/Mini-phone Audio/Power/Data Transfer Cable for Headphone, Speaker, Microphone, Remote Control, Audio Device, iPhone, iPad, Notebook - First End: 1 x Mini-phone Female Audio, First End: 1 x Lightning Female Proprietary Connector - Second End: 1 x Lightning Male Proprietary Connector - MFI - White
|Connector on First End||1 x Mini-phone Female Audio|
|Connector on First End||1 x Lightning Female Proprietary Connector|
|Connector on First End||Mini-phone Female Audio|
|Connector on First End||Lightning Female Proprietary Connector|
|Connector on Second End||Lightning Male Proprietary Connector|
|Connector on Second End||1 x Lightning Male Proprietary Connector|
|Country of origin||China|
|Device Supported||Audio Device|
|Device Supported||Remote Control|
|Manufacturer||Belkin International Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||F8J212BTWHT|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.belkin.com|
3.5 MM AUDIO + POWER
The 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar allows you to use your headphones while charging your iPhone. Just connect your 3.5 mm headphones speakers or AUX cable (aka AUX cord) to enjoy music or talk hands free while you charge. Use the 3.5 mm RockStar at home at work in the car or on the go.
THE BELKIN DIFFERENCE
Pass-through charging powers up your iOS device at maximum speed. So whether you're listening to music watching videos using audio navigation or taking calls while you charge there's nothing slowing you down.
Supports one 3.5 mm cable and one Lightning cable only
UNCOMPROMISED AUDIO QUALITY
Get more out of your iPhone listening experience. The 3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar is certified to meet Apple specifications and uniquely designed to ensure clear and crisp audio.
Use the RockStar to connect your iPhone to a laptop and access music while you sync.
"MADE FOR iPHONE"
"Made for iPhone" means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPhone and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple specifications.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1. Digital-to-Analog converter ensures full audio quality
2. Female Lightning connector supports optimal pass-through charging up to 2.4A
3. 3.5 mm AUX port for connecting headphones speakers and other audio devices
4. MFi Certification ensures compatibility and safety
5. Environmentally friendly TPE construction allows the strong cable to be soft and flexible
|Product Name||3.5 mm Audio + Charge RockStar|
|Product Type||Audio/Power/Data Transfer Cable|
|UPC Alternates||745883734108 787269247024 818200013290 818244811951|
Material Safety Data Sheet
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product.