StarTech.com DisplayPort to DVI Adapter, DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter/Video Converter 1080p, DP 1.2 to DVI Monitor, Latching DP Connector
|$10.57 Retail $19.99|
- DISPLAYPORT TO DVI ADAPTER: DisplayPort 1.2 HBR2 to DVI-D (digital only) single-link adapter connects DVI display/projector | 1920x1200/1080p 60Hz; HDCP 1.4 | 6" (15cm) attached cable | DisplayPort Certified
- COMPATIBILITY: Passive video converter supports DP++ source incl workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- CONNECT A PRIMARY OR SECONDARY DISPLAY: Connect a DVI monitor or projector, or add a second display to your workstation using the DP to DVI adapter | Tested w/ DVI cables up to 25ft | EDID & DDC pass-through ensure compatibility between source & display
- LATCHING DISPLAYPORT & SCREW LOCKING DVI: Latching DP connector ensures a solid host connection | Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent cable from coming loose or accidental disconnection | Compact design
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DP to DVI adapter converter works w/ any OS | DisplayPort male to DVI
|Buy Once $10.57|
|Subscribe & Save$10.36|
Passive DisplayPort 1.2 to DVI-D (DVI-I connector digital only) single-link adapter; 1920x1200/1080p 60Hz; HDCP 1.4; EDID/DDC - DisplayPort to DVI adapter for DP++ source - DP to DVI monitor video converter - Latching DP connector - DisplayPort Cert.
|Connector on First End||1 x 20-pin DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on First End||DisplayPort Male Digital Audio/Video|
|Connector on Second End||DVI Female Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 29-pin DVI Female Video|
|Country of origin||Vietnam|
|Device Supported||Video Device|
|Features||Extended Display Identification Data (EDID)|
|Features||Display Data Channel (DDC) Compatible|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DP2DVI2|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
|Marketing Information||The DP2DVI2 DisplayPort® to DVI Video Adapter Converter lets you connect a DVI monitor to DisplayPort-enabled desktop or laptop computers. |
Supporting display resolutions of up to 1920x1200 allowing you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability. DP2DVI2 is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++) meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
StarTech.com also offers the DP2DVIS an Active DisplayPort to DVI adapter.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Product Name||DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter|
|Product Type||Video Cable|
|Supported Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.09 lb|
Material Safety Data Sheet
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product.