StarTech.com 6ft (1.8m) DisplayPort to DVI Cable, DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter Cable, 1080p Video, DP 1.2 to DVI Monitor Converter Cable
|$27.16 Retail $40.99|
- DISPLAYPORT TO DVI CABLE: 6ft (1.8m) DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D single-link cable connects a DVI display, monitor or projector supports 1920x1200 or 1080p at 60Hz; HDCP 1.3 | EDID pass-through ensures compatibility between source & display
- COMPATIBILITY: Passive video converter supports DP++ sources including workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable has slim & flexible design w/ adapter chip built into DVI connector reducing clutter & providing a tidy install in the office, boardroom or home office
- STABLE CONNECTION: Non-latching DP connector is easy to disconnect from a hard to reach source, and chip built into DVI connector minimizes signal loss | Supports DVI screw locking cable to prevent cable from coming loose or accidental disconnection
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DP to DVI cable/cord works with
|Buy Once $27.16|
|Subscribe & Save$25.80|
6ft Passive DisplayPort to DVI-D single-link cable | 1920x1200/1080p 60Hz; DP 1.2 HBR2; HDCP 1.3; EDID - DisplayPort to DVI cable works w/any DP++ source - Video adapter monitor cable prevents signal loss - Non-latching DP connector - OS independent
|Jacket Material||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Cable length||6 ft|
|Connector on First End||DisplayPort Male Digital Video|
|Connector on First End||1 x 20-pin DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Video|
|Connector on Second End||DVI-D (Single-Link) Male Digital Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 25-pin DVI-D (Single-Link) Male Digital Video|
|Country of origin||China|
|Device Supported||Docking Station|
|Device Supported||Video Device|
|Device Supported||Desktop Computer|
|Features||Extended Display Identification Data (EDID)|
|Features||Plug & Play|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DP2DVIMM6|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
This DisplayPort to DVI cable lets you connect your DP enabled device to a DVI monitor TV or projector with just one cable for a convenient clutter-free connection.
Crystal-Clear Picture Quality
This DP to DVI cable provides high bandwidth video transmissions supporting monitor resolutions up to 1920x1200 or HDTV resolutions up to 1080p. Theadapter cabletakes full advantage of your DVI capable display while harnessing thevideocapabilities built into your DisplayPort connection to deliver every detail in stunning high-definition.
At 6 ft. (1.8 m) in length this DVI adapter cable delivers a direct connection that eliminates excess adapters and cabling ensuring a tidy professional installation. As well the cable is easy to use and requires no additional software or drivers supporting a true plug-and-play set up.
Works with Your ExistingDVIDisplays
ThisDisplayPortto DVI cablemakes yourDPcomputer fully compatible withexistingDVI monitorsor displays in your home or aroundtheoffice. You can use thecableto either connect to a DVIdisplayor add an additionalmonitorto your workstation helping to boost your productivity.
DP2DVIMM6 is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Note: This is a passive adapter cable that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++) meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
|Product Name||DisplayPort to DVI Cable|
|Product Type||Video Cable|
|Supported Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.33 lb|
Material Safety Data Sheet
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product.