StarTech.com 6ft (1.8m) DisplayPort to DVI Cable, 1080p, Active DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter/Converter Cable, DP 1.2 to DVI Monitor Cable
|$34.62 Retail $44.99|
- EASY TO USE: With no software or drivers required, the DP to DVI cable/cord works with any OS including Windows, Ubuntu and macOS; DisplayPort male to DVI male cable
- DISPLAYPORT TO DVI CABLE: 6ft (1.8m) Active DisplayPort 1.2 (HBR2) to DVI-D single-link cable connects a DVI display, monitor, projector | 1920x1200/1080p 60Hz or 4K 30Hz (HDMI clock rate); EDID pass-through ensures compatibility between source & display
- COMPATIBILITY: Active video converter supports DP (single mode) or DP++ (multi-mode) source including workstations, desktops (AMD/Nvidia), laptops, small form factor computers & docking stations
- INTEGRATED DISPLAY CABLE: DisplayPort to DVI adapter cable has slim & flexible design w/ adapter chip built into DVI connector reducing clutter & providing a tidy install in the office, boardroom or home office
- LATCHING DISPLAYPORT & SCREW LOCKING DVI: Latching DP connector ensures a solid host connection, and chip built into DVI connecto
|Buy Once $34.62|
|Subscribe & Save$32.89|
6ft Active DisplayPort to DVI-D single-link cable connects DVI monitor/display | 1920x1200/1080p 60Hz; DP 1.2 HBR2; EDID - DisplayPort to DVI cable for DP/DP++ source - Video adapter cable prevents signal loss - Latching DP connector - OS independent
|Cable length||6 ft|
|Connector on First End||1 x 20-pin DisplayPort Male DisplayPort 1.2 Digital Video|
|Connector on First End||DisplayPort Male Digital Video|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 25-pin DVI-D (Single-Link) Male Digital Video|
|Connector on Second End||DVI-D (Single-Link) Male Digital Video|
|Country of origin||China|
|Device Supported||Video Device|
|Device Supported||Docking Station|
|Device Supported||Graphics Card|
|Device Supported||Desktop Computer|
|Features||Extended Display Identification Data (EDID)|
|Limited Warranty||3 Year|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DP2DVIMM6BS|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.startech.com|
The DP2DVIMM6BS 6ft active DisplayPort to DVI converter cable lets you connect your DisplayPort-equipped desktop or laptop directly to a DVI monitor or projector with no additional adapters or cables required -- a cost-effective solution for enabling your new DisplayPort computer to work with an older DVI monitor or projector.
For guaranteed compatibility with virtually any DisplayPort output the active DisplayPort to DVI adapter supports multimode (DP++) as well as single-mode DisplayPort signals. Unlike passive adapters this ensures the DP2DVIMM6BS can be used with graphics cards that are not capable of outputting multimode DP++ signals such as ATI® Eyefinity cards.
Plus because the converter cable supports video resolutions up to 1920x1200 you can convert a DisplayPort video source to DVI without sacrificing video quality.
The DP2DVIMM6BS is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
This adapter is not compatible for use with the Apple Cinema Display.
|Product Name||Active DisplayPort to DVI Adapter|
|Product Type||Video Cable|
|Supported Resolution||1920 x 1200|
|Weight (Approximate)||0.23 lb|
Material Safety Data Sheet
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product.