Tripp Lite 6ft DVI to VGA Monitor Cable Shielded with RGB High Resolution DVI-A to HD15 M/M 6'
|$7.26 Retail $19.86|
- Allows connection of a DVI-I Video port to a VGA Monitor or a VGA Video port to a DVI-I Monitor
- Connects a DVI-I port on a computer to a monitor with a VGA connector or a VGA port on a computer to a monitor with a DVI-I connector
- Compatible with Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays and Projectors
- Supports Analog signals only
- Superior molded cables with foil/braid shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Meets DVI DDWG Standard
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
|Buy Once $7.26|
|Subscribe & Save$6.90|
(DVI-A M to HD15 M) 6-ft.
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
|Cable length||6 ft|
|Certifications & Standards|
|Connector on First End||DVI-I Male Video|
|Connector on First End||1 x DVI-I Male Video|
|Connector on Second End||HD-15 Male VGA|
|Connector on Second End||1 x 15-pin HD-15 Male VGA|
|Country of origin||China|
|Device Supported||Flat Panel Display|
|Device Supported||Video Device|
|Manufacturer||Tripp Lite by Eaton|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P556-006|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.tripplite.com|
Tripp Lite's 6-ft. (1.83 m) DVI to VGA cable allows PC users with a DVI-I port to connect to monitors with a VGA connector or PC users with a VGA port to connect to monitors with a DVI-I connector. Gold plated contacts ensure excellent conductivity while double shielding (foil and braid) provides maximum EMI/RFI protection. Both the DVI and HD15 connectors are molded and have integral strain relief for long life reliability.
|Product Name||DVI Cable|
|Product Type||Video Cable|
|UPC Alternates||037332120724 818240262726 993246865857 997848333554|
Material Safety Data Sheet
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product.