Floor Stripper,Hvy-dty,Cherry Almond,Envirobox,5 Gal,Straw
|Cleaner Volume||640 fl oz (20 quart)|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|Dilution Ratio||1:4 1:10|
Dilute product as follows:
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment
- Light Build-up of Floor Finishes: Dilute product between 1:8 (16 fl. oz. / gal.) and 1:10 (13 fl. oz. / gal.) with cool water
- Heavy Build-up of Floor Finishes: Dilute product between 1:4 (32 fl. oz. / gal.) and 1:6 (24 fl. oz. / gal.) with cool water
- Heavy Build-up of Concrete Sealers: Dilute product at 1:2 (64 fl. oz. / gal.) with cool water
- Blockade areas to be stripped. Floors will be very slippery when stripper is applied. Exercise caution.
- Apply liberal amounts of solution uniformly to floor with a mop. Start with the edges to give them more soak time. If splashing occurs wipe off surfaces with a clean rag dampened with water.
- Let stripper solution soak for 10-15 minutes. Mop agitate to loosen finish or sealer. Re-wet as necessary do not allow stripper to dry on the floor. Longer soak times may be necessary in cases of extreme buildup.
- Hand or machine scrub thoroughly using appropriate stripper pads or stripping brush
- Pick-up all of the solution with a clean mop wet vac or automatic scrubber
- Mop up any tracks left by wet vacs or automatic scrubbers before they dry. Thoroughly rinse floor with clean water using a mop and bucket.
- Let floor dry completely before applying recommended Diversey brand floor sealer or finish
- Do not use on wood linoleum rubber marble painted surfaces on surface colored and acid dyed concrete floors as this product may harm these surfaces. Test for softening or color bleeding on asphalt floors before using.